Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Word Art Digital Freebie

In honor of Lisete Scraps new Kit "Angel" I have made a word art present for you!
I plan to make lots of free presents so why not take a moment and click to follow me so that you dont miss a thing?!

Just click the preview to get your "Angel" word art. Right click and save your Png File :-)
 Here is a preview of Lisettes Full Kit It is Truly gorgeous and is on sale for over 50% off as an introductory special. Take advantage while you can!
 And here is a new page I designed just using one of the paper stacks and a cluster with a few touches of my own :-) Its another wedding page...See how versatile this kit is!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!