Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

My blog title is a little play on words :-)
If "I" was created to scrap I would be able to make a living doing what I love but, alas that is not to be at this point!
However, if you have a dream you have to create it bit by byte LOL!
I have enjoyed turning my memories into digital works of art. In the process I have learned SO much both digitally and personally! I would like to start sharing my creative process (such as it is) with others.
I have created this blog so that as I learn and grow I can help others do the same.

So, here I am ...dipping a toe into the bloggers pool.

1 comment:

Noteable Scraps said...

I look forward to following and seeing all you have to share! If you want to follow me back, you can find me at http://www.noteablescraps.blogspot.com! :)

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!